To Our Upland Smile Center Family;
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Much has changed since we last saw you. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. We want to update you on our office, it's measured re-opening, and the steps we are taking to ensure we do everything possible to keep our patients and our team healthy.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Our office follows the infection control recommendations from the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We are committed to ensuring that our infection control procedures are current and effective.
You may see some new processes when it is time for your next appointment. Please be assured that we have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff:
- You will be asked screening questions both before your appointment and when you arrive in the office.
- You will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use the hand sanitizer we have available as soon as you enter the office.
- You will notice that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and other high-touch surface items.
- You may be offered fewer scheduling options for your appointment in order to allow for physical distancing between patients.
- You will be asked to bring a face mask to wear when you enter the office.
- Temperature checks will be performed prior to being seen by the doctor.
We will resume seeing patients starting Tuesday, May 19th for urgent procedures. We will continue to build up our schedule as we navigate our new normal. Please bear with us during this adjustment period and know that everything we do, we do with your health and safety as our priority.
Most of all, thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our office.
Dr. Ramos and Staff